I started Simple Direct Funerals because I saw a need to offer people a low stress, informal and professional funeral service at a much better price.
I was determine to cut the cost of funerals that seemed well over priced and I have seen the difference this has made in the market already. My business model means there is no up-selling of products nor any pressure to spend more. My price covers everything you need.
I wanted to be more down to earth and relatable with people, rather than the stuffy formal image many people have. I wanted to make death not so foreign and frightening, but natural and manageable. Death can be so challenging and I was determined to face that challenge with kindness, support and empathy.
The feedback from the dozens and dozens of funerals we have done has been overwhelmingly positive. Here are some of the words our families have used to describe our service…
Professional – Impressed – Kind – Stress free – Empathetic – Sincere
- Keep the process of saying goodbye to a loved one as stress-free as we can.
- Ensure the funeral service we provide is professional, personal and supportive.
- Complete all the necessary paperwork with minimum fuss.
- Keep the costs of the funeral the most affordable in town.
Simple Direct Funerals works with each family individually to provide a funeral service that they wish to have. Every family is unique so we offer a service that meets the individual needs of every family.
Do not let the cost of saying goodbye add to your grief.
Simple Direct Funerals focus is on service not sales
Our price covers –
- Wooden casket
- All transportation
- Accommodation of loved one, if needed
- The cremation
- One newspaper notice
- Death certificate
- Arranging all necessary paper work
- Chapel use at the crematorium if desired
- Ashes personally returned to the family
- Coordinating the whole process to cause families the least amount of stress.
My hope is that families and friends are able to focus more on remembering, mourning and celebrating the life of their loved one. Rather than worrying about how much it is going to cost or get bogged down in unnecessary extras.