Simple Direct Funerals and Cremations
Affordable Professional Funeral Services in Nelson and Tasman
Formerly ‘Purely Cremations’
A loving and respectful funeral without the financial burden
Losing a loved one is a sad and potentially despairing time in our life. The last thing we need in an already difficult time is the stress of organising a funeral and making sure everything is taken care of. Not to mention the potential financial burden.
At Simple Direct Funerals, I help to minimise the stress and financial burden while supporting you through this challenging time. I got into the industry out of a genuine wish to help and support people and I am personally available to you around the clock. My service is all-inclusive (except for a few optional extras), which means that everything is taken care of for very reasonable fee and without any hidden costs.
Choose Simple Direct Funerals for
- Affordable Prices with no hidden costs
- Kind and personal care around the clock
- A low-stress process where your needs come first
- An empathetic and sincere professional
Contact me anytime to discuss your needs and how I can help you
“Thanks for your professional service. We appreciate your sensitivity towards us after mum’s passing away.
The last thing on our mind at a time like this is filling in all the necessary paperwork that is required at a family member’s passing.
We were so pleased that you took care of everything for us, and at such a reasonable cost.”
– Hilary and Ron
My role is to…
– Make the process as stress-free as possible for you!
While this is undoubtedly a very upsetting and challenging time for you, I will support you in every way and around the clock. I will be there to make sure that everything that needs to be taken care of is done while giving you the choice in important decisions without any pressure or prejudice.
– Keep the cost as low as possible
As a small business, I can keep the overheads to a minimum, which enables me to provide a complete professional funeral service at a much lower cost. In my opinion, the cost of saying goodbye to a loved one should not add to the grief.
– Provide a professional, personal, and supportive service
My service meets the individual needs of every family. I want to make death feel less foreign and frightening for families, but rather natural and manageable. I am determined to help families face this challenging time through kindness, support, and empathy.
– Complete the paperwork and make sure your needs are taken care of
There are several things that need to be taken care of at a time when the last thing we want to concern ourselves with is paperwork. But that is where I come in and make sure that everything is in place, so that you have one less thing to worry about.
“My hope is that families and friends are able to focus more on remembering, mourning and celebrating the life of their loved one rather than worrying about how much it is going to cost or getting bogged down in unnecessary extra demands”
– Owen, Director of Simple Direct Funerals
The Simple Direct Funeral base rate of only $1999 + GST covers
- Me being personally available to you 24 /7
- Meeting with you and your family and completing all the necessary paperwork
- Transferring your deceased loved one into our care
- A wooden casket
- All transportation
- Collecting all necessary paperwork
- The cremation fee
- The death certificate
- A local newspaper notice
- A basic urn
- Personally returning the ashes to you and your family
- Coordinating the whole process to cause you and your family the least amount of stress and burden
I do offer some additional options that some families may like to use, like the use of a chapel or keeping the loved one at home. You will find more details under ‘Services and Costs’, or you can contact me anytime to discuss your wishes.