Formerly known as Purely Cremations
Simple Direct Funerals (formally Purely Cremations) offers affordable professional funeral services in the Nelson Tasman.
We offer a funeral service that is low stress, simple and supportive. We offer our service at one low price.
The feedback from the dozens of funerals we have done has been overwhelmingly positive. Here are some of the words our families have used to describe our service…
Professional – Impressed – Kind – Stress free – Empathic – Sincere
- Keep the process of saying goodbye to a loved one as stress-free as we can.
- Ensure the funeral service we provide is professional, personal and supportive.
- Complete all the necessary paperwork with minimum fuss.
- Keep the costs of the funeral the most affordable in town.
Simple Direct Funerals works with each family individually to provide a funeral service that they wish to have. Every family is unique so we offer a service that meets the individual needs of every family.
One of the main things SD Funerals wanted to emphases was that the price we advertise is the price. We know the cost of a funeral can quickly escalate, with added unseen extras or “upgrades” quickly adding hundreds or even thousands of dollars to the final bill. In a time of grief and stress SD Funerals focuses not on how much it can sell, but on the service it can provide.
Do not let the cost of saying goodbye add to your grief.
Simple Direct Funerals has one upfront price.
Our business philosophy means we will never up-sell products or services.
There are no unexpected costs; everything we offer is upfront and clearly shown.
We focus on service not sales.
Our price covers –
- wooden casket
- all transportation
- accommodation of loved one, if needed
- the cremation
- one newspaper notice
- death certificate
- all the necessary paper work
- chapel use at the crematorium if desired
- Ashes personally returned to the family
- and coordinating the whole process to cause families the least amount of stress.
Families and friends should be able to focus more on remembering, mourning and celebrating the life of their loved one. Rather than worrying about how much it is going to cost or get bogged down in unnecessary extras.