I started Simple Direct Funerals because I saw a need to offer people a low stress, informal and professional funeral service at a much better price.
I am determined to cut the cost of funerals that seemed well over priced. Already I have seen the difference this has made in the community, with greater competition.
I want to be more down to earth with people, rather than the perceived more formal image many people have. I want to make death feel not so foreign and frightening for families, but natural and manageable. Death can be so challenging and I was determined to face that challenge with kindness, support and empathy.
The feedback from the dozens and dozens of funerals we have done has been overwhelmingly positive. Here are some of the words our families have used to describe our service…
Professional – Impressed – Kind – Stress free – Empathetic – Sincere
- Keep the process of saying goodbye to a loved one as stress-free as we can.
- Ensure the funeral service we provide is professional, personal and supportive.
- Complete all the necessary paperwork with minimum fuss.
- Keep the costs of the funeral the most affordable in town.
Simple Direct Funerals works with each family individually to provide a funeral service that they wish to have. Every family is unique so we offer a service that meets the individual needs of every family.
Do not let the cost of saying goodbye add to your grief.
Our base price covers –
- Being on call 24 /7
- Meet with family and complete all paperwork
- Transfer person into our care
- Wooden casket
- All transportation
- Collecting all necessary paperwork
- Cremation Fee
- Death Certificate
- Local newspaper notice
- Basic Urn
- Ashes personally returned to the family
- Coordinating the whole process to cause families the least amount of stress.
Under The Costs we do have additional options that families may like to use, like chapel use or keeping the loved one at home.
My hope is that families and friends are able to focus more on remembering, mourning and celebrating the life of their loved one. Rather than worrying about how much it is going to cost or get bogged down in unnecessary extra demands.